HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Share | 

for ppl tht had experience in middle school!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer

PostSubject: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:37 pm

hey everyone! Very Happy ok so nxt week im going to middle skool and i am asking for tips since u hav to walk from class to class and everything. im scared i will b late for skool and everything. any tips?? lol this is becoming lik yahoo answers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 am

It's fun if you take out all the drama. xD

Just come to school like an hour early and you'll be fine. xD
Back to top Go down
akane
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:04 am

im in the 8th grade,whatever u do do not talk to a mean snotty popualr girl,if u get scared they going to pick on u..........oh and at my school girls cut for food so u will probly run for lunch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://akanewitchmeblog.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Tips for walking to class:
~Bring your other books for your next period so
that you don't have to go back and forth to your locker.
~Time yourself with a timer so you can see how much time
there is to get to your class.
~ It might be crowded, but don't be afraid to say "excuse me" and
push a little.
~ Fast walk if needed.
~ After your class is done, go to your locker quickly and get your books.

Tips for waking up early:
~The night before, put the clothes on your chair for the next day.
Pack your lunch if you're bringing. Make sure all your books
are in your backpack. By doing this, you are speeding up
your morning a whole lot faster.
~ Ask your Mom or get an alarm clock to set a good time for you to wake up.
~ Plan what you want for breakfast next morning or ask your parents to make a certain thing so you're not rushing.
~ Finish breakfast and don't mill around your house, after you're done check to make sure you have your backpack, lunch. etc.

Tips for being a middle school-er:
~Teachers WILL expect more of you now that you're older.
~Finish your homework on time. In a couple of years you'll be in High school, their preparing you.
~ You'll have lockers so try to practice on locks. Remember this rule for locks: left,right,left. Your lock will only have 3 numbers! So that's the rule for opening them.
~ You will be changing in middle school, so if you don't feel comfortable changing in front of the other girls, try to go where there isn't as much girls. Don't be afraid to wear a tank top or something else if you know, not ready yet.
~ DON'T be afraid to ask for help! C:
~ Believe in yourself and have fun Very Happy
Don't let anybody ruin middle school again, stick up for yourself and stay strong (: Trust me, I'm in 8th grade, I've been through it all XD

Back to top Go down
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

thx!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:39 pm

No problem~
Back to top Go down
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:49 am

Don't be scared I felt the same way as you later you'll get used to it the first few days u won't get tardies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lookingglass.forumotion.com
Radio
Wizard

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:22 pm

1. BE STRONG. do whats best for YOU. If you're gonna have to chose between dealing with a friend getting upset with you or do a paper. DO THE PAPER.
Always put yourself first. (that sounds selfish) but it will help a lot x;
2. WRITE YOUR LOCKER COMBO ON YOUR HAND. lol okay I know that's nerdy.
but just dont high five people, or write it on the opposite hand. between PE lockers and hallway lockers for the first couple of days it's gonna be confusing.
3. BE YOURSELF. Don't try to impress people. Just go with what YOU WANT TO DO. If you get pushed around too much, you might forget who you are..
4. DO GOOD IN SCHOOL nothing's more satisfying than fabulous grades c:
5. HAVE FUN. surround yourself with REAL FRIENDS. ones that are loyal, and drama-free. ones that will take you the way you are <3

Good luck [:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crownie
True Warlock

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:46 am

Well since you are already a month into school...
I'll give you regular tips.

- Never run during passing period or any time except for P.E. Come on, you are a middle schooler now, not an elementary schooler playing tag.
- Don't worry about changing in front of others during P.E. Everyone is changing their clothes; I don't think they have time to watch you change. Plus if they do, they are creepy... LOL
- Even though it is middle school, you are only a 6th grader which is basically the bottom of the food chain. Most teachers won't be that strict, but that doesn't mean you can slack!
- Don't procrastinate. It's a bad habit and you don't want it to build and become a hard habit to break.
- Hang out with the right crowd. Do not hang out with people who you feel the need to impress. Just be yourself. I must warn you, your friends in elementary school going to the same middle school will most likely change, so don't be afraid to meet some new people as well.
- Don't get hung up on relationships. Middle school age is way too young to be worrying about boyfriends and girlfriends. You guys are going to break up anyways... Unless you are going to marry them. Lol, which is veryyy doubtful.
- Prioritize your time wisely.

I'm a sophomore in high school. Have as much fun in middle school, because the classes in high school are way harder and more stressful.

Hello, I'm Crownie.
& I eat, sleep, post, blog, shop, study, do homework, speak japanese, play minecraft, watch youtube videos, play the ukulele, enjoy dance, am a sophomore, live in cali, play volleyball, write, draw, listen, advise, like burgers&fries, eat sandwiches, don't make good sandwiches, have tumblr, blogger, facebook, am shy, am laid back, am not perfect, am Crownie.
Got something in common? We should be friends.
personalblog
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecoyfish.blogspot.com
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:56 pm

MIDDLE SKOOL IS AWESOME!!!! THX FOR THE TIPS! THIS HELPED A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Your welcome glad to help;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lookingglass.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for ppl tht had experience in middle school!    

Back to top Go down

for ppl tht had experience in middle school!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1