Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

i have one question..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer
Marceline

i have one question.. Empty
PostSubject: i have one question..   i have one question.. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 pm

How long can a topic be replyable? Like a Month? Like for example you post a topic and it stays there for a month. Does it mean the topic got old? I'm asking this so I won't bump on accident xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.lookingglass.forumotion.com
xEllaboo
EPIC Sorcerer
xEllaboo

PostSubject: Re: i have one question..   i have one question.. EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:42 pm

As long as people keep replying the topic is should be on the latest topics list either way people can browse in a topic and see yours and still reply therefore it should be always there and it will get old as long as no one replies to it
Back to top Go down
http://seethebe4uty.tumblr.com
X҉x҉g҉r҉e҉e҉n҉x҉X
Powerful Wizard
X҉x҉g҉r҉e҉e҉n҉x҉X

PostSubject: Re: i have one question..   i have one question.. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:01 am

Yeh .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i have one question..   i have one question.. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

^No one word posts. Read the rules. ^^;

A topic can be replyable as long as it's been posted for at least two weeks. If it doesn't have a reply for over two weeks, and someone posts on it, that'scalled bumping. Now that the topic is solved, I'll be locking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have one question..   i have one question.. Empty

Back to top Go down

i have one question..
Page 1 of 1