Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Ranting Topic

Go down 
+10
Maryy<33
SophiaFever
Marceline
Bluebead
X҉x҉g҉r҉e҉e҉n҉x҉X
A
xEllaboo
Karen
Xπ@╫ ♥'š ÿÔú!X
Siyerra
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Ranting Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:56 pm

(this is sorta a continuation of Bluebead's post, lol)
I hate when people can't admit they're wrong.
Like when they're too prideful to admit that they were wrong. It really shows how immature and ignorant you are if you are like that. :n
Back to top Go down
Bluebead
Sorcerer
Bluebead

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

@Vriska, Yes.. Exactly. ;o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

Don't you just hate it when parents CONSTANTLY tell their children, "Stop cussing!" and then they CUSS ALL THE MOTHERFLIPPIN' TIME. Like, it's YOUR fault, not theirs. You're a grown-up, become a better role-model. Please.
Back to top Go down
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 pm

@earth I so agree with you.

Okay here's my rant.

Attention Seekers. You just got to hate them. I hate how people always want attention or popularity.in a virtual game.like its annoying. It really bothers me how people are like. I DON'T WANNA TURN LIKE CIVIC PRINCESS WHY AM I SO POPULAR WAAA. Like.seriously shut up. It's just a game your not popular all you want is attention. So yeah I hate attention Seekers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lookingglass.forumotion.com
kasumi
Wizard Trainee
kasumi

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 pm

I NEED TO GET MY ANGER OUT .
so my best friends are hanging out right now... without me...
in gym today bestfriend#1 asked if i was going to bestfriend#2's house and i said no i didn't know about it...
and bestfriend#1 said bestfriend#2 told me they invited you!!
so now i'm angry :c
i hate when your bestfriends hang out and they don't even invite you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:48 am

@Earth people like that are people you're going to have to deal with the rest of you're life. It's not a rant, you're just frustrated at a certain user.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:17 am

@Earth: Like Ans said, that's not a rant. :I If you were to talk about people who do things like that, then it would be a rant.
Back to top Go down
гожїї
Apprentice
гожїї

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:44 am

@Earth. That rant that you posted wasnt a rant. ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting Topic   Ranting Topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranting Topic
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchme Forum :: Anything :: Whatever-
Jump to: