Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Dairy page 90 in counting.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER
Wizard Trainee
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER

Location : I live in Calafornia with my 18 family step and birth i live at the blue house with 3 stories okay? Come to my house

Dairy page 90 in counting..... Empty
PostSubject: Dairy page 90 in counting.....   Dairy page 90 in counting..... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

HI HI HI! As you know vday is coming up!!! I cant wait but no one asked me out to the vday dance ): i wrote everything in my diary and i am typing over again. This everything detail and quote everyone said. This is how to story went:

Ok it was feb 1st 2012 and the teacher announced: "Good Morning class, i have good news. We are having a vday dance. Boys ask the ladies and Girls ask the boys." My teacher had said. Ok there is like 20 of us in the class. 10 girls 10 boys. At lunch, Devon Miller was sitting with Stephanie (brown hair, latino, blue eyes, long hair, she had pink convereses, a blue tee and a khaki pants for all i rememebered and she had a hello kitty head band and earring on her + neclace and watch. And the nerd 3d glasses) She was pretty (ugly) ok jk jk. She was pretty. She is nice but i hate her. QUOTE: "Hi Devon, um i was wondering if-" "The vday dance? Sure. I was about to ask you." Devon said. My face turned red. HOT RED. I looked at her. She smiled. She was finished talking and went to get her lunch. "Hi Janice." She said to me. "Hi Stephanie." I said rolling my eyes. I was so angry

I had a list here is it: (X)= taken

Girls: Boys:
Amanda Devon (x)
Lisa Felix
Judy (bff) Jorge
Lola Jordin
Amanita Henry
Lesley Benny
Jofina Ford
Stephanie Zaviar
Tracie Omary
Janice (me) (x) Don

So i looked at my list. I tried Felix next. I hate him but i couldn't be lonely. He was with his posse from another class. He is popular. A jock. Hes on the football team. Eh em. So i went to him (he had brown hair in a curly style, blue eyes, latino, red shirt, khaki pants, a sweater that had homer simpson from the simpsons saying: Spider Pig. He had a red hat and the nerd 3d glasses and a chain that said: Felix and a earring. And he had really white teeth.) and asked him. QUOTE: "Uh, didn't you hear." Eli his other friend from another class asked. "Hear?" I asked. "Lola asked me. Sorry Jan. I was going to ask you but i thought you were going to ask Devon." He said. Felix was not ugly, nor mean i just hated him cuz of his friends. He is so sweet. "Thats ok." I said. "Wait Janice." Felix said. "Yes?" I asked thinking he was going to say "I CHANGE MY MIND WITH LOLA" but i was wrong. He just gave me a hug. "Sorry." He said. I put on a angry face. Lola was my neighbor. I went to her front porch after school and asked her why did she did she say okay to Felix. Lola (had on a Hello Kitty top and bottom (pink) and a 3d glasses (uhh) and she was using her iphone.) looked at me. She was kind of rude. "What r u doing at my house?" She asked. "Why did you say okay to Felix?" I asked. "Because he is so nice and cute." She said. I stomped off the porch. 'JANICE!!!" My little sister Omega called. "What!" I yelled. "dinner." She said. At dinner i was chewing my broccli angryly. "Whats the matter, hun?" Phillip asked.

"No one will go with me to the Vday dance." I said throwing away the stem of the broccli. "Haha." My step sister Liliana laughed. "PUT A SOCK IN IT." I yelled. "Hey hey. Calm down Janice." Mom said. "Anyway, I got a 100 in my physics test." Liliana bragged. "SHUT UP." I ate my last grain of rice and slammed my plate in the dishes. (it didn't break. But what did was my heart) I went to my room (well i share with Liliana and my sister (not step) Nina. Its a huge room.) and flopped on my bed. Grr me! All the time i was mad. But an angel was sent to me and today, Devon asked me, because Felix got dumped by Lola and Devon dumped Stephanie so Felix and Stephanie (they are good friends) are going together. February 14, 2012 is the dance at (6:00) and i got a dress ready. I am so happy!

Thank you for ready my diary page. (sorry its short i know u wanted more) and ill post my diary pages online to read (most of them)
Back to top Go down
http://WWW. BLOG.COM
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: Dairy page 90 in counting.....   Dairy page 90 in counting..... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 am

nice wow and you typed alot.
Back to top Go down
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER
Wizard Trainee
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER

Location : I live in Calafornia with my 18 family step and birth i live at the blue house with 3 stories okay? Come to my house

PostSubject: Re: Dairy page 90 in counting.....   Dairy page 90 in counting..... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:36 pm

i did i though i typed a little bit?
Back to top Go down
http://WWW. BLOG.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy page 90 in counting.....   Dairy page 90 in counting..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dairy page 90 in counting.....
Page 1 of 1