Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Witchme Series

Go down 
+5
Marceline
♫♥ℱℯℎ♥♫
Maryy<33
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER
xKittyKittyx
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥

Witchme Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Yeah I agree as well! btw... can I join??
Back to top Go down
♫♥ℱℯℎ♥♫
New Wizard
♫♥ℱℯℎ♥♫

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Oh i agree I have seen OwOcookies videos and they rock but i dont think she created it first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:58 pm

♫♥ℱℯℎ♥♫ wrote:
Oh i agree I have seen OwOcookies videos and they rock but i dont think she created it first.
The title of it sounds unoriginal, as Crownie said. I'm pretty it has been done before and it won't make a large difference if it was used again.
Back to top Go down
xKittyKittyx
True Warlock
xKittyKittyx

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:16 am

Vriska wrote:
♫♥ℱℯℎ♥♫ wrote:
The title of it sounds unoriginal, as Crownie said. I'm pretty it has been done before and it won't make a large difference if it was used again.

Yeah it is an unoriginal title, well im still thinking on a new name for the series...
Does anyone have any ideas on a title for the series?
Back to top Go down
Melody
Wizard
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:18 am

What sollux said :3
Back to top Go down
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:21 pm

well dont copy her like stuff animation she did that was my point o.o also can i join? tell whats it about o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 am

mariam~wuvs~cookies~Very Happy wrote:
well dont copy her like stuff animation she did that was my point o.o also can i join? tell whats it about o.o
That's not a good point. Lots of 'animations' alike are used everyday. Since a lot of people do it, there's no difference. It's like saying that if someone makes a forum about cats, for example, no one else can. It's an invalid reason.
Back to top Go down
xKittyKittyx
True Warlock
xKittyKittyx

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Vriska wrote:
mariam~wuvs~cookies~Very Happy wrote:
That's not a good point. Lots of 'animations' alike are used everyday. Since a lot of people do it, there's no difference. It's like saying that if someone makes a forum about cats, for example, no one else can. It's an invalid reason.

I agree with Vriska, well I was not gonna copy her animation and stuff.

Anyway, here is a series name called Kingdom Hearts
Back to top Go down
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

^^ u mean affects i dont think you have watched her series she changed the fantage cloths and made fantage like really moving with feet that is what i mean like do the same thing as her?
Back to top Go down
xKittyKittyx
True Warlock
xKittyKittyx

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 pm

i dont even know how to do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:08 am

Mariam, seriously stop saying stuff like that. I'm going to say this one last time, saying something like that is like saying one animator in real life can't animate because apparently 'animating' has already been done.

It's like saying I can't have two legs because someone else already has two.
It's like saying that my room can't be purple because my neighbor's room is.

I'm giving you a warning right now, if you make another comment like this you'll recieve and infraction, and I'm saying this to you as an advisor and a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 am

Okai...Well its my opinion....i think i should keep it to my self....Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchme Series   Witchme Series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witchme Series
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2