Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

i need help? what are diamonds and quest?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxCamillaxX
New Wizard
XxCamillaxX

i need help? what are diamonds and quest? Empty
PostSubject: i need help? what are diamonds and quest?   i need help? what are diamonds and quest? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:41 am

well i am new here and i feel dumb right now but what are diamonds. How do you get diamonds? what can you get with diamonds?

what are Quest?

i am sorry if being annoying and stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i need help? what are diamonds and quest?   i need help? what are diamonds and quest? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:55 pm

XxCamillaxX wrote:
well i am new here and i feel dumb right now but what are diamonds. How do you get diamonds? what can you get with diamonds?

what are Quest?

i am sorry if being annoying and stuff

You shouldn't feel dumb just because you're new Surprised Everyone feels that way when they first join.

Diamonds is basically like online money or currency except it's not real and it's used by this forum to "buy" stuff. You can use diamonds in the Magic Shop tab under Quest to change your rank, donate to other people, or change the color of your username. You can earn diamonds through posting on the forum. To go to the Magic Shop, go to the main page and it's the third star down.

Back to top Go down
xMichellezz
Apprentice
xMichellezz

PostSubject: Re: i need help? what are diamonds and quest?   i need help? what are diamonds and quest? EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 pm

It's not annoying of not knowing what diamonds and quests are. You're new and all of us understand.

Diamonds: You earn diamonds by posting things in the forum, and commenting on the forum. You can use those diamonds in the magic shop to change your rank, change the colour of your username and all those things. Think of it like money.

Quest: There's a section for quests and you can read the information of what it is Smile
Back to top Go down
xKiezerGwayne
New Wizard
xKiezerGwayne

PostSubject: Re: i need help? what are diamonds and quest?   i need help? what are diamonds and quest? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:17 pm

quest is given for wizrds an whatever
its for like
i dont know..
just do some quests..
on your profile,
click something that cotains about yo name.

then,
witch will find you on wm(maybe)
witch will transend yo quest.
thre Razz
Back to top Go down
ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡
Apprentice
ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡

PostSubject: Re: i need help? what are diamonds and quest?   i need help? what are diamonds and quest? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:40 pm

i still dont get it
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com
DILDO69
New Wizard
DILDO69

PostSubject: Re: i need help? what are diamonds and quest?   i need help? what are diamonds and quest? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 pm

ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡ wrote:
i still dont get it

I DON'T GET YOUR FACE
i need help? what are diamonds and quest? N4bfk4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help? what are diamonds and quest?   i need help? what are diamonds and quest? Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help? what are diamonds and quest?
Page 1 of 1