Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Bobo and Bobbobsin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

Bobo and Bobbobsin Empty
PostSubject: Bobo and Bobbobsin   Bobo and Bobbobsin EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Hey Bobo and Bobbobsin, you never introduced yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

Bobo and Bobbobsin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo and Bobbobsin   Bobo and Bobbobsin EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:26 pm

OH YEAH!!! IM BOBBOBSIN AND MY BO BRO AINT HERE SO I JUST DO MINE!!!
WE BOTH LOVE BARBIE BOBO BEES DA  DA DA... OH YEA DA LION DEN WE RUN BOBO TRIES TO EAT DA BARBIE (ME) AND I BE RUNNIN LIKE "OH NO BO BRO!!!" AND DEN WE BE HAPPY DEN WE SING DA BARBIE SONG DEN WE PLAY PONYS!!! DEN OUR MA CALLLS US, AND WE GO TO DINNER AND WE ALL COMPLEMENT ECHOTHER!!!! AND DEN ME N MA BO BRO WAKE UP AGAIN AND ITS MORNING AND WE GO TO WITCHME AND WAIT FO OUR FRANDS DA HOLE DAY BECAUSE WE LOVE FRANDS!!!
I LIKE GREEN AND MY BO BRO LOVES BLUE WE ALSO LOVE ECHOTHER CAUSE U KNOW WE BE BRO AND BRO!!! WE BE FAMILY U KNOW WE BE LOVE ECHOTHER <3:afro: WE SO COOL!!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

Bobo and Bobbobsin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo and Bobbobsin   Bobo and Bobbobsin EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:34 pm

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS YELL? And my lion loves barackolli so it will only eat you Bobbobsin, not your bo bro.
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

Bobo and Bobbobsin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo and Bobbobsin   Bobo and Bobbobsin EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:36 pm

MY BO BRO LOVE PRUNES I LOVE BROKOLIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

Bobo and Bobbobsin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo and Bobbobsin   Bobo and Bobbobsin EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Well my lion doesn't like prunes, he likes barackolli. So he will still eat you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bobo and Bobbobsin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobo and Bobbobsin   Bobo and Bobbobsin Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobo and Bobbobsin
Page 1 of 1