Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

riddles game!!

Go down 
+12
ʝҽʅαɳԃα
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
bloobunny9
ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ
ɠяєєη . .
X҉x҉g҉r҉e҉e҉n҉x҉X
Xπ@╫ ♥'š ÿÔú!X
Myaa♥
гожїї
Marceline
SophiaFever
Maryy<33
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥

riddles game!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 pm

There were two boys reading in a room. Then all of a sudden there was a blackout. The sky and EVERYWHERE was dark ENTIRELY!! The older boy stopped reading because of this but the younger boy continued reading and can still read no matter what. Why is that?
Back to top Go down
ʝҽʅαɳԃα
Wizard Trainee
ʝҽʅαɳԃα

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 pm

ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ wrote:
@bloobunny:yup! ur correct!
i have another one What a Face
oki so you've been sentenced to death and their letting u decide how u want to die
their r three room, the 1st room is filled with assins with their guns another room with lions who havnt eaten in onehundred years and behind the last door was a room set on fire bom

which do u pick?
why?

I pick the room with lions who haven't eaten in one hundred years because they are already dead. ( Btw if the last door is on fire, wouldn't the other rooms will be on fire too? xD )
Back to top Go down
ʝҽʅαɳԃα
Wizard Trainee
ʝҽʅαɳԃα

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm

♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥ wrote:
There were two boys reading in a room. Then all of a sudden there was a blackout. The sky and EVERYWHERE was dark ENTIRELY!! The older boy stopped reading because of this but the younger boy continued reading and can still read no matter what. Why is that?

Maybe because the younger boy has a flash light? o_o
Back to top Go down
Earth♥
Apprentice
Earth♥

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 pm

I have a good one~
You are on the road, driving a car then u stop at a bus stop. At the bus stop, you meet: an old lady that is moments away froom dieing, your best friend, whom you trust with your like, and your lover. you only have 50 miles of gas left and you can only take one person with you. What whoud you do?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EARTHAYY
alpintar
Wizard
alpintar

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 am

[quote="Maryy<33"]i failed
Riddle: there where 4 men on a boat tht was on the sea.the boat fell into the sea but not a SINGLE man had water on them selves why?[/quote]

Only the boat fell into the water before they got on that is how no guy got wet
Back to top Go down
ʝҽʅαɳԃα
Wizard Trainee
ʝҽʅαɳԃα

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:22 am

Earth♥ wrote:
I have a good one~
You are on the road, driving a car then u stop at a bus stop. At the bus stop, you meet: an old lady that is moments away froom dieing, your best friend, whom you trust with your like, and your lover. you only have 50 miles of gas left and you can only take one person with you. What whoud you do?

I would give the car to my best friend and let him/her drive the old lady to the hospital and wait at the bus stop with my lover Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ʝҽʅαɳԃα
Wizard Trainee
ʝҽʅαɳԃα

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:26 am

It's greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it and if u eat it, you will die. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Crownie
True Warlock
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:44 am

@ Jelanda- Please do not double post. Infraction given.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecoyfish.blogspot.com
alpintar
Wizard
alpintar

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 am

Ok I'm not sure if this is already on this but here is mine:

The power is out and your in a mansion. There is three doors. one is a blue door one is a red and another is a green. you go through one. Now there is windows one open another broken and another half broken. You go through one. Now there is the dooms A eletric chair B assains C Cookie Monster that eats humans. Please tell me by writing the same things but you get to decide where you go ok have fun >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ʝҽʅαɳԃα
Wizard Trainee
ʝҽʅαɳԃα

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 am

alpintar wrote:
Ok I'm not sure if this is already on this but here is mine:

The power is out and your in a mansion. There is three doors. one is a blue door one is a red and another is a green. you go through one. Now there is windows one open another broken and another half broken. You go through one. Now there is the dooms A eletric chair B assains C Cookie Monster that eats humans. Please tell me by writing the same things but you get to decide where you go ok have fun >Very Happy

I think that got posted already. bounce
Back to top Go down
Earth♥
Apprentice
Earth♥

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 am

ʝҽʅαɳԃα wrote:
It's greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it and if u eat it, you will die. What is it?

It is nothing ^-^

Heres another~

a Lion and jaguar are both coming at you. you have one bullet left in your rifle.
If you run, they will catch you, if u shoot one or the other, the other will eat you. what should you do ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/EARTHAYY
ʝҽʅαɳԃα
Wizard Trainee
ʝҽʅαɳԃα

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:52 am

Earth♥ wrote:
ʝҽʅαɳԃα wrote:

It is nothing ^-^

Heres another~

a Lion and jaguar are both coming at you. you have one bullet left in your rifle.
If you run, they will catch you, if u shoot one or the other, the other will eat you. what should you do ^-^

Correct! cheers
And that riddle is kinda hard o,o
Back to top Go down
ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡
Apprentice
ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 am

call the army
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 pm

ʝҽʅαɳԃα wrote:
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥ wrote:

Maybe because the younger boy has a flash light? o_o

Nope. Remember that every single electric equipment has no electric.
Back to top Go down
alpintar
Wizard
alpintar

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 am

Night vision?
Back to top Go down
ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡
Apprentice
ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 am

go to heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinychat.com
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:35 pm

You guys give up? Open if you want to know the answer :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riddles game!!   riddles game!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

riddles game!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3