Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )

Go down 
+20
akane
Charlotte
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Crownie
ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ
♥*Cheesecake*Luvs*Yew*♥
ɠҽɱρɾιɳƈҽʂʂ ♡ ♡ ʟօʋɛ ♡ ♡
xEllaboo
Earth♥
X҉x҉g҉r҉e҉e҉n҉x҉X
ɠяєєη . .
Karen
xMichellezz
Myaa♥
Bluebead
SophiaFever
Xπ@╫ ♥'š ÿÔú!X
Marceline
Maryy<33
гожїї
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Normal Black.
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 pm

BUT I BE BOBO BLUE AND BOB BE BOB GREEN WE NOT BE NORMAL BLACK AND I ALREADY BE SAYIN THAT IT BE BOBO BLUE AND BOB GREEN PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIM SUPER PERTY LION U SHOULD BE READIN DA POSTS BEFORE U BE TYPIN.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:32 pm

You're typing in normal black, I never said that you were. And I do read posts before typing.
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:43 pm

i NOT M\BE TYPIN IN NORMAL BLACK I BE TYPIN IN BOBO BLUE.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:46 pm

And I'm talking in almost invisible ink.
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:49 pm

WAT U BE SAYIN I NOT BE SEEIN WAT U BE SAYIN BECAUSE U BE SAYIN U BE TYPIN IN INVISIBLE AND I NOT BE SEEIN BECAUSE YOU BE TALKIN IN INVISIBLE.

oH YEAK AND LIME BE A COLOR
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:00 pm

If you were a color you'd be Confusing Cadet Blue.
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:07 pm

i NOT BE CANET BLUE I BE BOBO BLUE FOR DA MILLION TIME!!!! u REALLY SHOULD BE GETTIN YO HEAD OUT YO BUT BECAUSE U GONNA BE STARTIN TO STINK IF U DONT TAKE IT OUT SOON.
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:20 pm

GREEN
GREEN
GREEN
GREEN
GREEN
GREEN
I TINK DATS ITT!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Normal green
Apple green
Asparagus green
Bright green
Cal Poly green
Chartreuse green
Dark olive green
Dark spring green
Dartmouth green
Fern green
Forest green
Green-yellow green
Harlequin green
Honeydew green
Hunter green
India green
Jungle green
Lawn green
Lime
Lime green
Mantis green
Mint green
Mint cream green
Office green
Olive green
Olive drab green
Pakistan green
Paris Green
Persian green
Phthalo green
Pigment green
Pine green
Pistachio green
Sea green
Shamrock green
Spring bud green
Spring green
Teal green
and
Bobbobsin green.
Is the word green starting to sound weird to you?

Last edited by Safer on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 pm

U FORGOT BOBBOSIN GREEN.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Fine, I'll add it.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:47 pm

I've added it now.
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 pm

IM TALKIN TO U AN U NOT SAYIN NOIN WAT U SAYIN
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:37 pm

It would sound better if you said: IM TALKING TO U AN U AINT SAYIN NUFIN! WUT U SAYIN?
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 am

Ys dst be soundin better tank u super perty lion
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 am

You're welcome, perdy barackafro.
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:11 pm

DONT BE STEALIN MY WORDS SUPER PERTY LION BUT DAT BE GOOD TANK U AGAIN SUPER PERTY LION!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:16 pm

YEA PERDY LION BE LISTEN TO MA BRODAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:13 pm

NO.
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:17 pm

OOH BRODAH HE BE SCArY HELP MEE
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:21 pm

ROAAAARRRR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:28 pm

I BE SAVE U BRODAH!!! bACK OFF SUPER HOT AND AWESOME REALLY REALLY HANDSOME AND PERFECT PERDY LION...!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:30 pm

NEVER! And I'm not perdy, and neither is my lion.
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 pm

YOU SAID I AINT BE PERDY!?

CMON MAN, ALL DA GIRL LOVIN ME I MEAN... YA KNOW MAN CMON DONT BE SAYIN DAT... OK MAN JUST REALLY, ALL DA GIRLS BE DIGGIN ME!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )   Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically ) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Right as much colors as you can( dosent have to be Alphabetically )
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchme Forum :: Anything :: Games-
Jump to: