Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Lets all introduce ourselves :3

Go down 
+8
bloobunny9
Crownie
ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ
Spice
kasumi
Bluebead
Marceline
♥¢αιту♥~ωυƒƒѕ тσ~ ℓσℓ♥
12 posters
AuthorMessage
♥¢αιту♥~ωυƒƒѕ тσ~ ℓσℓ♥
New Wizard

Lets all introduce ourselves :3 Empty
PostSubject: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:26 pm

I barely know everyone here. Lets just talk bout ourselves . And Stalkers arent allowed xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrsCaity89?feature=mhee
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Thats why we have the introductions.for lool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lookingglass.forumotion.com
♥¢αιту♥~ωυƒƒѕ тσ~ ℓσℓ♥
New Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:30 pm

LoL i kno but im too lazy to click. Blehh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Actually, I like this topic. It allows a nice [appropriate] discussion on users, and you can meet new people, and share interest. I'm stickying this thread to the "Whatever" section for now. c:

Anyways, here's my bio, I guess?

HOMESTUCKKKKKK.
I like Homestuck. It's 4,700 pages of pure awesomeness. EVERYONE SHOULD PRAISE HOMESTUCK. My favorite character [kids] is Jade or John, and my favourite troll is Nepeta or Sollux. >w<
-
Hiya, I'm Ani. I prefer to be called Vriska unless you're a close friend. I like reading, and most of my classes (except math. I HATE that class. :n). I draw and I can recolour/edit pretty well. I started off as a mod here in July (I'm like the oldest active mod [other than karen, of course], I guess), and I've been an admin since January 2012. It bugs me when People break the rules, and it bugs when when people use the letters "y, r, and u" as a word. My favorite style of food is Italian food. Idk, I just like the pasta and sauce and it's all so good. ^o^
I read a lot, so you could say I'm an avid reader. Some of the titles I've read are Lord of the Rings, Pet Semetary (it's supposed to be spelled that way, lol), and the whole Narnia series. I love fantasy stories. There's just something about them that makes me want to read all of them. Smile When I go outside, I usually go swimming (summer), or ride my scooters. Scooters are cool. I AM AN INTENSE FROLICKER, BEWARE.
My online life started in like 2004, when I started to play the game "Marapets". It's still here today, but I don't really go on it. It wasn't until 2009 that I found Fantage. I used to love that game. I've recently quit on and off, I guess the novelty wore out once all my good friends quit. I deleted most of them, since I probably would'nt talk to them again. I joined WitchMe on June 30th, 2011, and I didn't like the game at first. I've made a ton of accounts on Witchme, but my most active one is "Animal".
Hope to see all of you fellow witches! :]

Last edited by Vriska on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♥¢αιту♥~ωυƒƒѕ тσ~ ℓσℓ♥
New Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Ty vriska
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:53 pm

i am an over-religious freak of the bns kk
Back to top Go down
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm a huge fan of Pokemon I love drawing. I also like chicken and bacon c;
Back to top Go down
Bluebead
Sorcerer
Bluebead

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 pm

I am... a person... that likes... bacon and the internet and...books. ;D
Back to top Go down
♥¢αιту♥~ωυƒƒѕ тσ~ ℓσℓ♥
New Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Ok im a bacon-addictore. I can sit 24 hours on inernet without getting board. Im half egyption and half american Live in Usa used to live in saudia arabia for 7 years. Yep long story. I am the worst math student ;3
Back to top Go down
kasumi
Wizard Trainee
kasumi

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:08 am

i'm joining in now c:
hehehe mkay , so my name is lauren , and you can call me that or kasumi , idc Very Happy
i'm 12 like it says there<<<<<<<<<<<<< and i am a dubstep freakkkkkk .
TO MY INTERNET LIFE~~~~~~
my cousin showed meh fantage in 2009 , and i was popstar10181. then i got hacked in like june 2011 or so , so i quit . i still checked blogs and stufffff , so i found out about witchme & i joined , and i lovedd it , for like two weeks >w< so now i'm here c:
MAH REAL LIFEEEEEEE~~~
ive been a computer nerd mah whole lifeeeee<3 if my computer broke i would cry... D':
so i'm indian (buttttt i'm white xD no racism intended) , german (likee 10% xD) , irish (super tiny little bit) , and american . and i live in georgia , but in north georgia so i'm not all country or anything xD
i'm a smart blonde 8D so no blonde jokes around meee , >-< .
once you're my friend , iloveyouuuu<3
so bai ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spice
New Wizard
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 am

my name is spice :3 i like pizza thats all chu need to know xD
Back to top Go down
ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ
Sorcerer
ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:45 am

im nadine500 on wm and fantage
i was born and live in australia, victoria and im half aussie half lebense (parents from lebanon)
i have long brown wavy hair, brown eyes and tall for my age bounce
i I love you drawing sport ( Basketball ) my ipod, da colour purple, my friends and wm
im pretty good at maths and sometimes enjoy it (weird, ikr) study

And thts pretty much it Very Happy

Last edited by nadine500 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crownie
True Warlock
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 am

Leggo, mini autobiography here.

I mostly go by Crownie here on the internet just recently, but if you must know, my real name is Prommis (promise). I'm Hmong, which is an Asian race. I am currently a sophomore in high school, turning 16 in February. I live in NoCal in the USA. I have a passion for hair, makeup, fashion, blogging, and music. I'm easy to amuse yet hard to motivate. I'm not that athletic but I do LOVE VOLLEYBALL and BAT MINTON. I'm a retired pianist, ukulelist, life councilor, listener, gamer, author, artist, blogger, and fan girl.

I have taken piano lessons for about 4 years overall, but quitted last year due to financial issues, but my ukulele makes up for that and I love it.
I love to listen to people just pouring out their problems to me and asking me for advice whether it's about relationships, friendships, or just plain life.
I'm the type of friend who will be there. But I'm also the type of person who doesn't care what the relationship I have with anyone, and that I could still disagree. I'm not that biased.
I've been into online mulitplayer games ever sinceee 2005? Yeah, that's when I became a internet-dependent individual.
I absolutely love writing stories. But the things that sucks is that I can never finish my stories and they always turn out to be long novellas. I usually write fantasy fiction and teenage romance. I used to love drawing in anime style ever since I got into anime and manga. I'm more of a manga person now though, just because of the details.
I like to blog basically to rant and express my ideas and thoughts so that random people can read. I'm very shy and not sociable, resulting in me not having many friends, but a little group of close friends. I have insecurities like every other teenage girl does.
I'm also a HUGEEE fan of kpop and Asian dramas. I'm also a big fan of youtubers.
I'm not a big fan of American mainstream music. I don't let hype/trends/mainstream control me in anyway. That means I won't love something just because everyone loves it but I won't hate it just because everyone loves it. I'm myself with my own opinion.

Now you know me. (;
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecoyfish.blogspot.com
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Okay let me introduce for real c:

My name is Katherine. But please call me Mns/Mnsgoku instead. Yes I do love homestuck its good c: I love drawing.drawing is wonderful and I love drawing.I'm also 12 years old C: yes I'm very young. I honestly hate when people say ima bacon addict or a waffle addict pretty annoying actually. I do like eating waffle and bacon but I wouldn't call myself an addict ._. I also enjoy reading manga or regular novels. So thats most of it (:
Back to top Go down
bloobunny9
Wizard Trainee
bloobunny9

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:04 pm

Hayoo, I'm Bloo but I don't really care what you call me but be warned, if I don't know you are calling me, I might blank you xD

I likes the cute stuffs such as chibi, Nyan Cat, fluffs and bunnies x3 I like to read but I love reading fantasy (not popular ones though) and manga. I'm currently reading 11th Cat but I can't be bothered reading it all D:

I quite like drawing but I can't draw online. I really like admiring other peoples online artwork because they are usually colourful, pretty and well shaded (unlike mine xD).
Back to top Go down
Bliss
EPIC Sorcerer
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm Bliss. Used to be fudgyswirl (from Dizzywood) but that name is "inappropriate" in Fantage so I made up blissswirl. I run "blissswirl's fantage cheats". I'm an avid blogger - I've been blogging since I was eleven. I'm fourteen now. I have a bunch of online-game accounts, but I only use a couple. I am into electronica/synthpop music. I'm a band geek - I play flute & bassoon and dabble in a couple other instruments. Hmm. I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:04 am

Hey!
My name is mariam younes
i live in houston texas (southwest)
i mostly like to chat with people and help them out,also i am a lil witchme helper just help them out banning people and all that stuff.Also i know alot of withme information about the future and etc...
i am just a orignal person trying to make her little space in the entire world Smile also here is a list of websites i play:
witchme.com
fantage.com
vizwoz.com
meez.com
maplestory.com (nexon)
facebook.com
secretbuilders.com
and etc...

Back to top Go down
A
EPIC Sorcerer
A

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Hello.
My name is Abby :3
I live in the Maine, United States
I am very Quiet most of the Time and I'm not afraid to Make my Point Razz.
I play Witchme and Fantage. On Witchme I'm Binx and On Fantage I'm Rosered567.
I love music. I like to sing but not in front of people. I can be Girly but I can be Tom-boyish so I'm a Tom Girl >Very Happy
I'm getting Bored of Typing for I'm going to say that's it.
So.
That's it.
>u<
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/binxie.witchme
♥*Cheesecake*Luvs*Yew*♥
Wizard Trainee
♥*Cheesecake*Luvs*Yew*♥

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:04 am

Helloooo, I'm cheesecake, call me cheesey!!! Smile
I like in Pennsylvania, United States.
I am a Darth Vader fan.
For some reason, I use "the force" and try to make something levitate to me. I always fail.
I play witchme, I quit fantage.
I stink at making jokes, but my laugh is the cancer of my friends Twisted Evil

Uhm, I have nothing to say anymore so BYE BYE!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cheesecakeluffsyou.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets all introduce ourselves :3   Lets all introduce ourselves :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets all introduce ourselves :3
Page 1 of 1