Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Diary page 97 in counting.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER
Wizard Trainee
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER

Location : I live in Calafornia with my 18 family step and birth i live at the blue house with 3 stories okay? Come to my house

Diary page 97 in counting..... Empty
PostSubject: Diary page 97 in counting.....   Diary page 97 in counting..... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Hi hi hi hi

OK OK OK so i am typing over my new diary page. So yesterday at school, we had gym, science all day.

Gym was from 8:50-9:50.
Science was from: 9:51-12:00 than after lunch (12:22-1:00) we went back to gym
Gym: 1:01-3:00
Than back to science
Science: 3:00-4:00
After school hula hooping: 5:00-5:40

It was exhausting and embarrassing!

Heres the story

this is every single qoute

So it all began at 8:30 when school started. My teacher told us we are having gym and science all day. So not math, or ELA, Algebra, writing, health, CPR classes, or music. I was looking forward to going to music though because i had a harmonica solo with Judy (bff) Now back to me: So at 8:40 the girls and guys went to the shower/lock rooms to get dressed. I (glasses, hair in a pony tail, yellow head bands, pink top, pink bottoms and yellow shoes, no assecories) went to the locker to get my water, than i went to the gym till everyone came. Devon (read diary 90) was there. I slipped and fell on my water. Stephanie(read 90) and her best friend Amanita (90 list) came to help me.

Devon giggled. My glasses broke and i had to go to the eye doctor at school. "Okay, Janice. Here's your glasses i fixed it again for the 70th time (in counting mine was 2.) even if you broke it more than tht. (nuh uh)"

"Thank you Ms. Ab." I said. Coming back into the gym, a girl named Alli threw a ball at me on mistake. I had to go back to the eye doctor for my glasses to be fixed. "Ok Janice. I fixed them." Ms Ab said. "Thank you again." I waved. For the 3rd time my glasses got knocked of and stepped on when Felix (90) fell on top of a basket ball and his posse was following him everywhere and stepped on my glasses. Eli (90) and the posse laughed. "Not funny dude." Felix said helping me up. The posse shuted up. Felix sent me into the eye doctor again.

Ms. Ab sighed and slammed her notebook. "Yes?" She asked pretending not to know. I showed my glasses. Five minutes later i had my glasses on. It was 9:12 now. I was so angry. It wasn't time to leave. I sat on the bleachers. I got up to stretch than i tripped on my shoe laces and fell flat on my face. My glasses broke again! Finally Ms. Ab got so frustrated she fixed my glasses put it in a envelope and sent me back to class. The time ticked. I was bored. I begged to go back to gym and watch but Ms. Ab said not till the afternoon which i had to go back to gym. My teacher came in with the class. Stephanie sat next to me. "Are you okay Janice?" She asked. I hated her. "Yes i am..." I snapped. "Okay, lets be lab partners at science." She said. "Mhmm." I said. At science it was worse than gym. Yes, my glasses did fall again but it was worse than tht. After i went back to class to put my glasses down and got my temporary contacts for yesterday only, i bumped into a parent with birthday cake, balloons, cupcakes, decorations, confetti and his wife who was carrying a present.

Everything flied up onto the floor. "Hooligan!" The mother yelled. The present opened than the ipad2 fell on the floor and broke like my glasses. The receipt for it was on the box and it fell into the waterfountain water under it. It got soggy and the words inked out. The father and mother began to cry and scream. The principal sent me into his office. "What is wrong with you Janice? You are such a clutz that word bothered me every time. I began to scream. They called Phil (90) my stepdad. My sister Omega was with him. "Janice? Didn't you know i was taking Omega out for the day." He said. "But dad-" "Dad nothing, why are you being clumsy today?" Phil asked. I began to cry. Felix came in with his posse. Phil stared. "Hey Janice's dad. Janice Stephanie needs you in the lab." Felix said. "Hello young man." Phil said. Felix left.

i am almost done, i wrote exactly wat i wrote in my diary. "You may go Miss Bobb." The principal said. In the lab Stephanie waited. "Hey, we have to make a gas that smells like peanuts and pretzels." She said. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid to ask a question but than ppl would say: "DONT EXPLAIN AGAIN! ITS TO LONG. WAAA" so i asked Stephanie. "Heres the ingrediants." She said pouring salt into the jar. I added peanuts, some science things, baking powder, pretzels. "NO WAIT JANICE!" it was too late to wait. The whole room exploded. Everyone began to cough.

"You get and F!" The science teacher screamed. After science was lunch. you see my profile pic. Tht was wat i was wearing. except i didn't have a book. I was in a photo shoot long time ago thts why it was white. anyway i had tht on. My hair was down though. And i have black glasses now. Ehem: So i was eating pizza and chocolate chip cookie. Judy was next to me. " So sorry you got a F." Judy said. "Mhmm. Its ok." I said. "PSSSS." Someone said. I looked under the table. "Felix?" Judy said. "SHHHH!" He whispered. "Running away from your posse huh?" I asked. He nodded.

He had a 3D glasses (uh!) on. Wats the heck is up with tht glasses. After lunch we had gym. We had to digest for a while before people threw up. After digesting, we had to run laps. I had my contacts (thank G_D) what a life saver. Anway: I tripped on my laces again and dropped on my face. I sneezed on the floor.

I picked my self up. After laps we had to hula hoop 120 times, it was 3 classes so that was 60 kids. Whoever dropped the hoop had to do it over after school. Well not after school at 4:00 at 5:00. so far 12 of us dropped the hoop. I was hula hooping still. My waist got tired. "CMON 57...58..59...60!" The coach yelled. Than my waist got really tired i dropped it. NOOOOOOOOOO. "Bobb your out!" The coach yelled.

I dragged my feet the the bleachers. I cried, i stomped, i screamed. No one heard me though. It was the worst day ever. (but i lived) At lunch i ate grumpy like always. "Whats wong?" Omega asked. Helga my stepsister (19 years old) made my favorite lunch, coctail, shrimp and potatoes and brocli but i was still angry. Liliana (stepsister 13) laughed. "PUT A SOCK IN IT!" I yelled. "Hey sport, calm down." Phil said. I finished my plate and slammed my plate as always. It did not break either.

I went to my room got dressed and walked to school. I turned my waist as hard. And never stopped. "You can go home now." Coach said. I walked angryly home. "TGIF." I said.

"OH NO TGIF!" I screamed. Than my sisters came into my room. "MAKEOVER SLEEPOVER PLAYOVER EVERYOVER!!' They screamed. Every fridays i make over my sisters wel the little ones. I cried. "Not today guys." I said. "But you do it every fridays. You been doing this for 3 years." Nina said. "Sorry. I am not in the mood." I said. "Jerk!" Joma said. Than everyone threw makeup kits and games and pillows at me. Even Omega. She threw the game Candy Land straight at my face. "MEANIE!" She cried. They all went to bother my brother Sammy.

I was so angry. I had the worst day ever, well on Saturday i felt better. Than my grade changed to a B in science and i can wear contacts to gym now. so i guess thats it. (Sorry its so short!) thanks for reading i will have more pages. Well not every single one.

Bye!

Back to top Go down
http://WWW. BLOG.COM
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: Diary page 97 in counting.....   Diary page 97 in counting..... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:22 am

Wow that shure is a worst day.o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diary page 97 in counting.....   Diary page 97 in counting..... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:43 am

Your school sounds tough ._.
Back to top Go down
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER
Wizard Trainee
FEVER-FOR-THE-BEIBER

Location : I live in Calafornia with my 18 family step and birth i live at the blue house with 3 stories okay? Come to my house

PostSubject: Re: Diary page 97 in counting.....   Diary page 97 in counting..... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:55 am

yep it was
Back to top Go down
http://WWW. BLOG.COM
ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ
Sorcerer
ღ♥♫ηα∂inє♫♥ღ

PostSubject: Re: Diary page 97 in counting.....   Diary page 97 in counting..... EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:03 am

and i thoguht i had bad days xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary page 97 in counting.....   Diary page 97 in counting..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary page 97 in counting.....
Page 1 of 1