Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

I have a question, myself.

Go down 
+2
xKittyKittyx
Karen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
coolstorybro.
Karen

I have a question, myself. Empty
PostSubject: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm an admin and I'm wondering...
Why is the posting games topic locked?
I've been off and on for a while, and I have no idea who or why they locked it.
So can someone contact me... Or post it.
lol I'm confused. I'll unlock it if it's some misunderstanding S:
Back to top Go down
http://thewitchme.blogspot.com
xKittyKittyx
True Warlock
xKittyKittyx

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:45 pm

idk who did it :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:36 am

Oh it was Vriska/Toph.
I have no idea why, but there were a few
"new" people who joined but they made
so many infractions and they kept
double posting.. so I'm not exactly
sure but I think that's what happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:13 am

simple
everyone keeps submitting:
- rate the ___ above you
- a-z ____
- duplicate games

and theres so much spam in the gaming topics
plus everyone is like freaking over-posting in the section which provokes me soooo muchhhh

@kittykitty: um... this topic was based on a question. so if you're not going to answer it, why post??
Back to top Go down
Crownie
True Warlock
Crownie

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 pm

I do agree that those types of games are annoying, especially when it's obviously just trying to raise some certain people's ego, ie. "How cute/ugly is the person above you?" The un-originality of some people's games are also annoying too, like Sollux said.

I think the reason why people make same game threads is because of the "bump" rule. They don't want to bump the topic, so they make another game thread of the same game, yet they get in trouble again. It's a lose lose for them.

But, I don't think locking the entire gaming topic is necessary. It closes a whole topic people can be posting it. And I think the forum is dying because of it. Face it, witchme hasn't been updating a lot, so what else are people supposed to post about most of the time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecoyfish.blogspot.com
Melody
Wizard
Melody

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm

It's probably because there are lots of duplicated games and spam in the gaming topic as Sollux said.
But I agree with Crownie, Witchme isn't updating a lot unlike Fantage.
There isn't really much to post if there are no updates unless we have gaming topics.
Back to top Go down
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 pm

I agree with crownie Also,Like it makes the forum boring like without the game topic its boring but some of the games they have sorta like cyber bullying as in :
"Rate the avatar above you"
If someone had their real picture and someone else comments and says:
"Eww she is soo ugly i give it a -1"
So like in my opinion it should not be the games you rate on how the person looks or yeh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 am

Maryy<33 wrote:
I agree with crownie Also,Like it makes the forum boring like without the game topic its boring but some of the games they have sorta like cyber bullying as in :
"Rate the avatar above you"
If someone had their real picture and someone else comments and says:
"Eww she is soo ugly i give it a -1"
So like in my opinion it should not be the games you rate on how the person looks or yeh.
i agree. games like that bring people down and that's not what the forum is about. that's another reason i hate the rating games.

@melody: your comment basically repeated what crownie said...
Back to top Go down
Melody
Wizard
Melody

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:23 am

@sollux, I know, I am just agreeing with her.
Back to top Go down
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Well if Toph really was the one who locked all the topics, then I LOVE YOU! Yup, I agree with all of you. The gaming topics get sort of boring. To be honest here, I think that the games here are getting really boring because of how they're being repeated over and over again and it's constantly happening. I don't think that should be happening. We're in a forum to have fun. But I don't really think that this is anyones fault. As Melody said, Witchme isn't really updating a lot. But soon it will be when it's around June.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Sollux wrote:
simple
everyone keeps submitting:
- rate the ___ above you
- a-z ____
- duplicate games

and theres so much spam in the gaming topics
plus everyone is like freaking over-posting in the section which provokes me soooo muchhhh

@kittykitty: um... this topic was based on a question. so if you're not going to answer it, why post??
what she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question, myself.   I have a question, myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a question, myself.
Page 1 of 1