Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

I am such a stalker.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crownie
True Warlock
Crownie

I am such a stalker. Empty
PostSubject: I am such a stalker.   I am such a stalker. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:51 am

Dude. I'm such a hopeless romantic LOL.
So yesterday we had to do our push-up test. We lined up according to roll call and then the next row are their counters. There's this boy in my class whom I'm kinda interested in. He's pretty cute... to me. ANYWAYS! His last name is P and mine is V. I was thinking, "What are the odds I'm paired up with him..."
And guess what?
I was.

AND OH MY GOSH HIS SMILE IS SOO CUTE LOL!
I had to count his push ups and dannnng he is pretty good and strong. He was like "Go easy on me." and smiled because we were supposed to count only "good" and correct 90 degree push ups. BUT, PSH, He did them perfect. Then there's me... horrible. lol
But, gosh. I had a dream about him last night, dude. I KNOW, I KNOW. I'm crazy, but I even facebook stalked him, dawg. I think I've got a newww crushhh. lolol

I'm so lame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecoyfish.blogspot.com
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: I am such a stalker.   I am such a stalker. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:12 am

Haha, that's adorable, you guys maybe make a very nice looking couple.
Sometimes I stalk on Facebook too. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.lookingglass.forumotion.com
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥

PostSubject: Re: I am such a stalker.   I am such a stalker. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Lol you're NOT alone! This has actually ALMOST happened to me except I found out that the guy sort of hangs out with a LOT of girls so I guess I gave up. Razz Well I guess I can say that I'm only in Middle School so yeah. I think that it's pretty normal for you to do this. Just try not to act TOO weird and all. Joke around a little and try not to make it TOO obvious that you're flirting with him unless you're sure he's doing it to you. Good luck with your new crush!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am such a stalker.   I am such a stalker. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am such a stalker.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchme Forum :: Anything :: Life-
Jump to: