Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

Sisters are so sad.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qumbie
Wizard
Qumbie

Sisters are so sad. Empty
PostSubject: Sisters are so sad.   Sisters are so sad. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:52 pm

My sister Emo (robeta) got into a bad break up with the quaterback football player. She haven't got up in 5 days.Her school is over. She on her bed crying and I have to clean her tissues up. She hasn't eaten or draw any skull bones on her wall in 2 weeks. She keeps crying in the hot tub and crying in the pool and crying while watching romance movies. Its pretty exhausting. I have to do homework in the same room while she cries. I got a C- on my Social studies test cuz of her. I try to move in different rooms like the green house or the roof top or sometimes to playroom but I hear her through the vents. I missed the Battleship movie with 4 of my friends last week because I had to study my SS again. I haven't gotten alot of time online either. My parents and my siblings and I are trying to help but she wont stop crying. She keeps saying "I CANT TEAR. TEARS ARE FOR (badword)ing NERDS!" over and over again. I go to bed at like 1 am finishing homework because of her. I am so busy studying and taking tests over and over again that I didn't receive a text from my best friend Alex and Izzy saying that they are going to some fancy restaurant in town. They invited my enemy instead. I was so sad. No one is talking to me at school and my friends are angry at me.
Back to top Go down
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: Sisters are so sad.   Sisters are so sad. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 am

aww i hope everything is going to be alright (:
Back to top Go down
alpintar
Wizard
alpintar

PostSubject: Re: Sisters are so sad.   Sisters are so sad. EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:39 pm

I hope you can get your sister to stop crying soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisters are so sad.   Sisters are so sad. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisters are so sad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchme Forum :: Anything :: Life-
Jump to: