Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

My Message to the Trollers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥
Sorcerer
♥ṫᾇῥṫᾇῥ♥

My Message to the Trollers Empty
PostSubject: My Message to the Trollers   My Message to the Trollers EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Okay, so I'm just going to put on this topic for people to write their message to the trollers. I mean, I know that I'm not some mod or anything but it's just really ticking me off so yeah... I'm putting a topic because it just stands out more. Here's my message :

Honey, you need to just understand that we don't give a **** about your photos and I'm pretty sure that none of us think its disgusting. Besides, someday we're just going to have to do it as well. No biggie. I think that you just really need to get a life and get things done. My opinion on who I think you are? Total opposite of cool and popular. I really think that you're some noob that can't even make a good conversation and is really friendless. Do something worth it because we all can't deal with your ****. Why bother if you know that we all have better things to do than stare at the photos?
Back to top Go down
Marceline
EPIC Sorcerer
Marceline

PostSubject: Re: My Message to the Trollers   My Message to the Trollers EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:34 pm

If you mean the other spammers who tried to spam the forum are noobs. I honestly think the "I LOVE U" person wasn't that bad of a spammer. That person only spammed anime pictures, the other spammers, spammed well disgusting pictures. If you really have a problem with this, I suggest just pm a administrator, instead of a topic. I also think the spammers wouldn't even read or care about this message. I believe you haven't been on a forum before. As I can see some people here haven't really been on a forum. And also, in some forums there will be a spam like this, you just never know when it will happen. If a suspicious New person posts a bunch of silly topics, will be completely obvious they're going to spam it. If you guys really don't like the spamming. Then don't over react about it, this makes the spammers want to spam you guys. Also some of the moderators haven't been on lately, so you don't suspect them to clean it that fast. So hold your horses guys. Just calm down its just spam. The spammer didn't even post disgusting pictures, all the spammer did was post anime pictures. Sorry for the wall of text. I had to let that out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lookingglass.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My Message to the Trollers   My Message to the Trollers EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Omg, I love you guys. YES, FINALLY PEOPLE WHO GET IT.
Back to top Go down
Maryy<33
Sorcerer
Maryy<33

PostSubject: Re: My Message to the Trollers   My Message to the Trollers EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Ikr ^-^ ,Myy mesagee is , Bro , We have a life we don't go watch _____ all the time so go to a ____ site and post those disturbing pictures because they got 9 or 10 year old's here and you aint funny you just plainly stupid !
Back to top Go down
akane
Wizard
akane

PostSubject: Re: My Message to the Trollers   My Message to the Trollers EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 pm

how about we go to that new wm forum eh :3
Back to top Go down
http://akanewitchmeblog.blogspot.com/
Qumbie
Wizard
Qumbie

PostSubject: Re: My Message to the Trollers   My Message to the Trollers EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:57 pm

akane wrote:
how about we go to that new wm forum eh :3
Either forum is lame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Message to the Trollers   My Message to the Trollers Empty

Back to top Go down

My Message to the Trollers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchme Forum :: Anything :: Whatever-