Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Empty
PostSubject: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:04 pm

ONE DAY, (THE AST DAY THAT WITCHME WAS ALIVE!) BUTTER CUP SAYED "DON'T BE WAKIN ME UP OR I BE KWILL YO" SHE BE SAID TO EVERYONE! BUT DEN I BE WOKE HER UP, DEN SHE RIPPED OFF MAI AFRO AND SAYD "I HATE YO I AINT YO FRAND NWO MORE" DEN I GOT ON A DEVIL COSTUME AND SPERE: (LOOKED LIKE DIS:) I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( 2062 DEN I STABBED HER WIT IT!!!!

I BE NEED TO SAY SORRY!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Last time I talked to buttercup was on witchme blog. She's active there sometimes. A little less than sometimes. Perhaps almost never.

Last edited by Safer on Fri May 16, 2014 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:27 pm

PEE ON YO HEAD I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2 I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Dog2
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Afro block! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:32 pm

hEEEEEEEEY!!!!! DONT BE STAELIN OUR AFRO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 pm

AHAHA AFRO LION NOT AFRO BOBO OR BOB
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:18 am

EWW LOOK AT DAT TING BEHIND YO BOBO... (TO BOBO AND ONLY TO BOBO)
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:53 pm

What's behind Bobo?
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:09 pm

IT BE DA PERDY LION!!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Perdy lion is not perdy!
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:22 am

Who's buttercup? Its dirty not perdy!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 am

My lion isn't dirty either!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:17 am

Oh, buttercup is an awesome person from witchme that Bobbobsin was mean to on the day it closed. They used to be best friends, and now he really wants to apologize.
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:19 am

"Aww, poor baby" - My kindergarden teacher. AHAHAHHA!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:24 am

Poor, poor baby. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:17 pm

"Aww, poor baby!" AHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Laughing HUEHUEHUEHUE
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Twisted Evil MWAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:02 am

affraid Hmm. BWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 am

He walked in on his sister.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:07 am

Very Happy HAHAHA. And his sister turned out to be a morbid alien human hybrid. Without clothes... o_o
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:30 pm

EPIC! Wink  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(   I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'( Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED TO SEE BUTTER CUP ONE MORE TIME :'(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witchme Forum :: Forum :: Questions? Concerns?-
Jump to: