Witchme Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witchme | Cheats | Glitches | Secrets

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Cheats & Glitches
This includes the following.
-Battlefield Immortality
-Battlefield Both Sides Get Mystery Box
-Flying Glitch

CLICK HERE.
Available Quests
QUEST: SLAY THE BEAR! This quest requires 0 QR. You must be willing to kill a monster multiple times. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Scavenge the Land! This quest requires 0 QR. You don't have to know the Witchme world too easily to do this quest. Quest Expires on 7/1/2012.
QUEST: Have a robot head? A beginners quest in which you just need an item. Quest Expires: Never.
WitchMe Blog

What's your favorite constellation?

Go down 
5 posters

Pavo the Peacock
What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_lcap33%What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Orion the Hunter
What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_lcap33%What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Taurus the Bull
What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Aries the Ram
What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_lcap0%What's your favorite constellation?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Scorpius the Scorpion
 0% [ 0 ]
Aquila the Eagle
 0% [ 0 ]
Ursa Major the Great bear
 0% [ 0 ]
Cancer the Crab
 0% [ 0 ]
Canis Major the Greater dog
 33% [ 1 ]
Lepus the Hare
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

What's your favorite constellation?  Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 pm

I would like to know. Mine is Pavo the Peacock. I don't want you to pick one because It's your favorite animal, I want you to pick because you like the history or the constellation, Not the animal or person! Please cast your vote on the poll above!

Thanks from your best pal,
Ellie~ <3
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 pm

I LIKE AFRO THE BARBIE MAN!
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:04 pm

There is no AFRO THE BARBIE MAN.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:03 am

It's Corona:
Pure Awesome:

Warning! Picture may stretch screen.

Artwork by: Hyazintha
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Corona the crown! Yea i like than one, but its not one of my besties. I never put that one though sorry.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:06 pm

No problemo, I just was showing you the picture. Hyazintha really improved on her art, so I thought I may share it with you.
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:15 am

Sorry! And good for Hyazintha
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:04 am

Yep. Very Happy And you don't need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Bobobobobobo
Wizard Trainee
Bobobobobobo

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 am

I LIKE AFRO. AFRO DA BEST. DONT BE LYIN PERDY LION DERE IS A AFRO ONE.
Back to top Go down
The Universe and Beyond
Wizard Trainee
The Universe and Beyond

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:50 am

Whatever! Believe what you want to...
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:01 am

afro Daddy Afro Cool says that there's such thing as an afro constellation.
Back to top Go down
joya~
New Wizard
joya~

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:32 pm

I like your topic Ellie Wink My favorite is Canis Major the Greater Dog,because it's myth is interesting.I also like other constellations,but this is currently my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Safer
Unbeatable
Safer

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:09 am

Very Happy Canis Major is Ellie's dog's name! She also has an awesome doggy named Canis Minor. ^.^
Back to top Go down
joya~
New Wizard
joya~

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:53 pm

Cool!Guess Ellie is really into constellations.
Back to top Go down
Bobbobsin
EPIC Sorcerer
Bobbobsin

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 7:31 pm

LIKE I'M REALLY INTO AFROS?? EEH??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite constellation?    What's your favorite constellation?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1